AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — This evening TxDOT and the Amarillo Metropolitan Planning Organization talked about the early phases of potential changes to State Loop 335, Segment C2.
They hosted an open house at Lighthouse Baptist Church, fielding questions about the project.
That segment of the loop is from FM 1719 to Echo Street and U.S. 87 from River Road to Cherry Ave. in Potter County
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dr. Temple Grandin speaks at WT’s Distinguished Lecture Series
- Day two of the UIL Girl’s High School Basketball Bi-District Playoffs
- TxDOT discusses potential of I-27 expansion
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life