AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — This evening TxDOT and the Amarillo Metropolitan Planning Organization talked about the early phases of potential changes to State Loop 335, Segment C2.
They hosted an open house at Lighthouse Baptist Church, fielding questions about the project.
That segment of the loop is from FM 1719 to Echo Street and U.S. 87 from River Road to Cherry Ave. in Potter County
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- NOAA projects persistent drought conditions stretching from Texas to California this fall
- NASA’s new $23 million titanium space toilet ready to blast off for testing
- ‘He was best at unconditional love’: Obit for Charlie the golden retriever goes viral