AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — This evening TxDOT and the Amarillo Metropolitan Planning Organization talked about the early phases of potential changes to State Loop 335, Segment C2.
They hosted an open house at Lighthouse Baptist Church, fielding questions about the project.
That segment of the loop is from FM 1719 to Echo Street and U.S. 87 from River Road to Cherry Ave. in Potter County
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo hosting virtual open house for the Amarillo Area Regional Multimodal Mobility Plan
- Amarillo VA holds a special COVID-19 vaccination clinic on MLK Day
- Refugee Language Project gives 2021 Amarillo refugee state of the union
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Politics Today: January 17, 2020