SPEARMAN, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Spearman Police Department arrseted two people from Amarillo during a traffic stop.
Officials report the driver from Amarillo, Texas was in possession of 94.7 grams of Meth and Possession of Marijuana < 2oz. and was a fugitive from Justice.
A female passenger in the vehicle was also arrested for Possession of Identifying Information less than 5.
Both individuals were booked into the Hansford County Jail on above charges.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Some Republicans worry, with Trump headed to Georgia as turnout driver
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Area high school football teams still eyeing State Championship