AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Dateline will feature the Jeremy Spielbauer case which is a well known case set in Amarillo tonight, June 4 at 9/8c on NBC.
Spielbauer was found guilty in 2014 for the murder of his ex-wife and was sentenced to life in prison. In 2018, his conviction was overturned on the basis that the trial court denied challenges to two members of the jury.
To watch a sneak peek of the Dateline special click here.
For the latest on the case click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Elon Musk donates $1M to BCIC, more potential housing in downtown Brownsville
- Lawsuit: Former MLB star Ben Zobrist says wife had affair with their pastor; sues him for millions
- Raiders player Carl Nassib announces he’s gay in Instagram video
- The Jerrari is half Jeep Wagoneer and half Ferrari 365 GT, and it’s for sale
- Hidden gems of Prime Day 2021