BRYAN, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Department of Public Safety announced DPS Trooper Juan Rojas Tovar, the trooper injured in the Bryan, Texas shooting last week, has been released from an area hospital.
Trooper Tovar was injured on April 8, during a manhunt for the suspect, Larry Bollin, 27, who opened fire at a Bryan, Texas cabinet store. One man, 40-year-old Bryan resident Timothy Smith was killed in the attack, and six people were injured in the attack at the Kent Moore Cabinets Store in Bryan.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Area Girls Texas UIL High School State Golf Tournament Results
- Amarillo High Student Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Amarillo City Council held a special meeting at the Civic Center