AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — UniFirst Corporation is partnering with the Amarillo Chamber of Commerce to donate 10,000 protective face masks to local businesses in need, as part of a company-wide initiative to support the small business community.
The Amarillo Chamber of Commerce will have the opportunity to divide and share the donated masks with a number of small businesses in their community.
The donation is part of a company-wide initiative to support business revitalization in UniFirst markets around the country, prioritizing regions where resources are not as readily available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Border city looking at ‘shocking’ V-shaped economic recovery
- With new California border crossing in the works, connecting highway also takes shape