AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County jury has indicted two people for prohibited sexual acts.
Court documents say they are brother and sister.
According to court documents, the 40-year-old man had sexual intercourse with his 33-year-old sister this past November.
Prohibited sexual conduct is a third-degree felony.
A third-degree felony is punishable by two to ten years imprisonment and a fine of up to $10,000.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Possible Storms toward eastern counties
- City of Lubbock confirms first COVID-19 death
- Texas DPS to screen travelers coming from quarantined areas
- ‘I’ve Never felt like this ever’: Iowa man shares his experience with COVID-19
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state