AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County jury has indicted two people for prohibited sexual acts.
Court documents say they are brother and sister.
According to court documents, the 40-year-old man had sexual intercourse with his 33-year-old sister this past November.
Prohibited sexual conduct is a third-degree felony.
A third-degree felony is punishable by two to ten years imprisonment and a fine of up to $10,000.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One year anniversary of COVID-19 in Texas
- Endangered horse cloned in Amarillo, heading home to San Diego zoo tonight
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Congressman Ronny Jackson holds impromptu town hall meeting in Amarillo
- Almost 100 people attend on-site Wonderland job fair