AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County grand jury has indicted three men for the murder of Richard Lee Porras.
Raymond Sandoval, Johnny Lee Sandoval, and Jessie James Sandoval were all indicted by a grand jury for the death of Porras on June 21, 2018.
Porras was found brutally beaten last year at a home in the area of 8th and south Nelson.
He was hospitalized for nine days, where he later died.
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- College football chaos: Who is playing and who has canceled?
- Bindi Irwin announces pregnancy: ‘Baby Wildlife Warrior due in 2021’
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental
- Delays in test results continue to plague Texans as Gov. Abbott says state is working on quicker turnaround