AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Texas DSHS and the Oklahoma Department of Health are reporting 122 new cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains.
Officials at Texas DSHS are reporting new cases in the following counties – Dallam (1), Deaf Smith (5), Moore (33), Ochiltree (1), Potter (33), Randall (8), Sherman (1), and Wheeler (1).
In Oklahoma, there are 39 new cases with 35 in Texas County and four in Beaver County.
Moore is also reporting one new death.
New Mexico does not update their numbers until the evening.
The City of Amarillo Health Department will make these numbers go higher as they report new numbers around 2:30 p.m.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on November 24, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Labor of Love: A local woman finds her passion during the pandemic
- New Mexico state lawmakers pass $330 million dollar pandemic relief package
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- World-renowned opera singer Renée Fleming using music to help those suffering from neurological disorders