UPDATE: the Electric Pole Fire in Hutchinson County is an estimated 100 acres and 75% contained. Crews are patrolling the fire area while continuing to secure the fire’s edge. Forward progression has been stopped.
HUTCHINSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas A&M Forest service said it is assisting in response to a grass fire in Hutchinson County. Information is limited at this time.
This is a developing story. We will have updates as they become available.
The Forest Services’ tweet below:
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- As conservative bills pick up steam, Democrats plan to put up a fight before midnight deadline in Texas House
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say
- Mother-son pair to cross same graduation stage, with degrees from Minot State
- Woman ‘hoarding fuel’ catches fire after crash during attempted traffic stop in Pickens Co.