CARSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, several train cars were blown over on Highway 60 in Carson County due to strong winds Saturday evening.
HWY 60 has been reopened according to DPS, after debris was picked up from the accident.
BNSF is on scene. This is a developing story and KAMR Local 4 News will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo hosting virtual open house for the Amarillo Area Regional Multimodal Mobility Plan
- Amarillo VA holds a special COVID-19 vaccination clinic on MLK Day
- Hoosier metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try