CARSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, several train cars were blown over on Highway 60 in Carson County due to strong winds Saturday evening.
HWY 60 has been reopened according to DPS, after debris was picked up from the accident.
BNSF is on scene. This is a developing story and KAMR Local 4 News will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Prince Philip is laid to rest as somber queen sits alone