AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — U.S. Rep. Mac Thornberry (TX-13) posted on Facebook that a B-1B Lancer from the 337th Test and Evaluation Squadron at Dyess Air Force Base will fly over Friday.
The airplane will fly over the Amarillo VA at 11:21 a.m. and Northwest Texas Hospital at 11:22 a.m.
The flyover is a part of our area to salute medical professionals, first responders, and all other essential workers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President
- New Mexico Legislature passes $330 million virus relief bill
- Pretty great Thanksgiving weather
- Labor of Love: A local woman finds her passion during the pandemic
- New Mexico state lawmakers pass $330 million dollar pandemic relief package