AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County grand jury has indicted three men on sexual assault involving a minor.
Isidoro John Solcido Junior, Isidoro Salcido Senior, and Jason Don Sells have been charged with multiple counts of sexual assault of a minor.
The three men are accused of assaulting the same minor over various times from 1999 to 2008.
Solcido Junior, has been charged with five counts, Salcido senior, has been charged with two counts and Sells has been charged with two counts.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pelosi Says She’s A ‘Street Fighter’ And Would Have ‘Battled’ Capitol Mob
- How much excess medical waste is created by COVID-19 vaccinations?
- City officials and 2021 Amarillo mayoral candidates discuss Amarillo’s current and previous tax rates
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial