AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Many parents are debating on allowing their kids to go back to the classroom or find other options like virtual learning.
Local tutors say they have been receiving more requests to assist kids in learning rather it be virtual learning, or assist the family with their chosen homeschool curriculum.
One tutoring company, Club Z of Amarillo, explains the benefits of tutoring and how they plan to help parents and their kids through this year. This includes breaking down the information that parents may have trouble explaining.
Crystal Martinez will have more from Club Z of Amarillo on how they can help your child be prepared for the upcoming challenging school year.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns