AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — On January 3, Panhandle Auto Burglary and Theft Unit (PABTU) received information regarding stolen property at a residence on the 300 block of N Van Buren.
PABTU drafted a search warrant for the residence, with the assistance of APD the search warrant was executed and PABTU was able to recover a stolen trailer and ATV as well as a piece of equipment that was stolen in 2018 valued at approximately $7,000.
A short barreled Bolt action shotgun was seized along with over 4 grams of methamphetamine. The investigation is ongoing.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- CSU music professor strumming through COVID-19 pandemic
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Kindergarten students adapt to online learning, say it can be frustrating but understand
- Former Beckley VAMC doctor pleads guilty to civil rights offenses
- Pleasant weather lingers into the weekend