AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — On January 3, Panhandle Auto Burglary and Theft Unit (PABTU) received information regarding stolen property at a residence on the 300 block of N Van Buren.
PABTU drafted a search warrant for the residence, with the assistance of APD the search warrant was executed and PABTU was able to recover a stolen trailer and ATV as well as a piece of equipment that was stolen in 2018 valued at approximately $7,000.
A short barreled Bolt action shotgun was seized along with over 4 grams of methamphetamine. The investigation is ongoing.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns