HANSFORD COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Hansford County Hospital District reported that a resident of the county has died from COVID-19. This is the second coronavirus related death in the county.
The Hospital is also reporting four new cases of coronavirus in the county.
That brings the county to the following totals during the pandemic:
- Positives 11,
- Recovered 1,
- Deaths 2,
- Pending 8,
- Negative 55
The hospital says:
PLEASE follow all recommended guidelines! As we have said for weeks, we are behind the rest of the State and our area has not reached it’s peak yet. You can visit HCHD.net for updated guidelines and recommendations.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on January 20, 2021.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Calmer weather with a few chances for rain
- Eric Mims named Palo Duro’s Head Football Coach
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Bush 41’s White House photographer shares perspective on inauguration imagery