AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — During the City of Amarillo’s Wednesday morning COVID-19 update, officials reported half of Amarillo ventilators are being used now by patients.
According to Northwest Texas Hospital, they have 64 patients at the hospital related to COVID-19. The hospital has 46 patients being tested for coronavirus. A total of 18 patients have COVID-19 at the hospital. Ten of those patients are in ICU; five of the patients are on ventilators.
At BSA, the hospital has 34 patients either with COVID-19 or being monitored for it. Currently the hospital has seven patients in the ICU with the coronavirus; five of those patients are on ventilators. Four patients are on ventilators that are being tested for COVID-19.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:43 p.m. on October 19, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- It’s finally game week for WT Football
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Trial of stepmother accused of killing stepdaughter begins today