AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A federal grand jury indicted Robert Cecil Henry on four counts of drug trafficking.
Court documents reveal Henry is accused of possessing and distributing MDMA and Cocaine.
Henry faces a possible punishment of up to twenty years imprisonment and a fine of up to $1
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Monarch butterflies down 26% in Mexico wintering grounds
- Dallas native and legendary actress Irma P. Hall talks career and diversity in the film industry
- Caught on camera: Workers damage family’s new fridge during delivery
- ‘Great leader’: Principal fixes haircut of student who refused to go to class on first day of school
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan