DALHART, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Dalhart Police are reporting a body was found in a Uhaul sitting at a gas pump on January 4.
Officials say the driver possibly passed away from an accidental overdose while sitting in the Uhaul at the gas station.
Officials believe the body sat in the vehicle for up to 9 hours before the body was discovered.
Dalhart Police report no foul play is expected and say the person is from the College Station area.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Florida woman takes job as nursing home dishwasher to be close to husband with Alzheimer’s
- Dead cat gets voter registration application in mail
- Officers association ask Texas AG to review comments on slain officers daughter’s tweet
- COVID-19 Risk Factors: Blood Type & Gender May Play A Role
- Oklahoma passes 20,000 COVID-19 cases, reports one new death