DALHART, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Dalhart Police are reporting a body was found in a Uhaul sitting at a gas pump on January 4.
Officials say the driver possibly passed away from an accidental overdose while sitting in the Uhaul at the gas station.
Officials believe the body sat in the vehicle for up to 9 hours before the body was discovered.
Dalhart Police report no foul play is expected and say the person is from the College Station area.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 3 must-visit foodie stops during Super Bowl week in Miami
- Saturday Today: World’s worst cat; falling iguanas; special needs dog finds forever home
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California