BORGER, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Hutchinson County Commissioners Court Commissioner passed a resolution this morning to become a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County.
Chris Prock drafted the resolution and presented it to the Court where it was unanimously accepted.
According to Judge Cindy Irwin, “Hutchinson County is the first County in the Texas Panhandle to adopt the resolution but many other Panhandle Counties are considering the resolution.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Burger King’s latest sustainability effort: Reduce cow farts
- City of Amarillo gives “key” to NASA’s Holly Riding
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- ‘Vanishing Twin Syndrome’ leaves baby with birthmark resembling his twin sister
- Amarillo Education Association calls for 9-week remote start to the school year