BORGER, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Hutchinson County Commissioners Court Commissioner passed a resolution this morning to become a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County.
Chris Prock drafted the resolution and presented it to the Court where it was unanimously accepted.
According to Judge Cindy Irwin, “Hutchinson County is the first County in the Texas Panhandle to adopt the resolution but many other Panhandle Counties are considering the resolution.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 3 must-visit foodie stops during Super Bowl week in Miami
- Saturday Today: World’s worst cat; falling iguanas; special needs dog finds forever home
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California