AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 71 new COVID-19 cases and 39 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 56 new cases, bringing its total number to 4,496. 29 recoveries were reported today, totaling to 4,019. Potter County gained 2 new deaths, bringing its total to 60.
APH said 15 new cases were reported in Randall County, totaling to 2,568. 10 new recoveries were reported, making that number 2,130 in total. Randall County had no new deaths, keeping its total at 36.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 3:25 p.m. on September 17, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4
- 1 injured after accident in downtown Amarillo
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- South Lawn Elementary staff member tests positive for COVID-19