AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 71 new COVID-19 cases and 71 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 28 new cases, totaling to 3,759. 31 recoveries were reported in the county, taking its recovery number to 3,313.
APH said Randall County has 43 new cases, totaling to 1,847. There were also 40 recoveries reported in Randall County, totaling at 1,415.
Randall County is also reporting one new death. That brings the total to 26 in Randall County and 45 in Potter County.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:50 p.m. on September 21, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- ‘SoCal’ home prices continue to skyrocket; median price in San Diego hits $640,000
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- Protesters march in Asheville, leave casket full of dirt at police station
- 3 arrested after man fatally run over by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft