AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 59 new COVID-19 cases and 27 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 20 new cases, totaling to 3,731. 15 recoveries were reported in the county, taking its recovery number to 3,282.
APH said Randall County has 39 new cases, totaling to 1,804. There were also 12 recoveries reported in Randall County, totaling at 1,375.
Randall County is also reporting one new death. That brings the total to 25 in Randall County and 45 in Potter County.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:50 p.m. on September 21, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- Protesters march in Asheville, leave casket full of dirt at police station
- 3 arrested after man fatally run over by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives