AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 59 new COVID-19 cases and 27 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 20 new cases, totaling to 3,731. 15 recoveries were reported in the county, taking its recovery number to 3,282.
APH said Randall County has 39 new cases, totaling to 1,804. There were also 12 recoveries reported in Randall County, totaling at 1,375.
Randall County is also reporting one new death. That brings the total to 25 in Randall County and 45 in Potter County.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:30 p.m. on January 22, 2021.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Texas Rally for Life’ abortion protest to be held at state capitol in Austin on Saturday
- City of Amarillo vaccine walk-in clinic announces new schedule
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects