AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Police Department marks nearly four years since the disappearance of Nicole Moore.
According to APD, Moore’s family and friends remain without answers. The lack of closure leads APD to once again ask the community for any information regarding Moore’s whereabouts.
The established $10,000 reward for information that leads to locating Moore, APD confirmed, is still available.
APD Posted an update on the case to their Youtube account.
There have been multiple updates on Moore’s case over the years, to be found on myhighplains.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers: Crime of the Week – Business Burglary
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week
- Villagers re-elect mayor despite his death from COVID-19
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020