AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Tri-State Exposition has voted to host the PRCA rodeo this year from September 24 through the 26.
“With the support of our sposors and diligently working with our ticketing company, our officers feel we can safely proceed with our PRCA rodeo,” said Virgil Bartlett, General Manager, Tri-State Fair & Rodeo. “We will abide by state mandates, and all seats will be reserved with social distancing protocols in mind.”
The Tri-State Fair was cancelled in mid-July due to COVID-19.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- UT-Austin student sets sights on becoming a doctor after losing her father to COVID-19