AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — APD Homicide Detectives are asking for help locating a white SUV believed to be involved with the January 17th Homicide of Kendrick Freeman.
Amarillo Police arrested 23-year-old Arttrell Jamon Travis for the homicide.
Amarillo Police responded to a report of shots fired call at the apartment complex on the 4100 Block of SW 45th on January 16.
If you have information on the location of this vehicle please contact Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 374-4400 or the Amarillo Police Department Homicide Unit at 378-9468.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Vexit’: West Virginia Republicans encourage conservative Virginia counties to secede
- Couple from Japan later diagnosed with coronavirus took Delta Airlines flight
- Daytona 500 live updates: Chase Elliott wins first stage, wreck knocks William Byron out of race
- Authorities find man dead after Oklahoma travel trailer fire
- Rare pink grasshopper found in southwest Austin garden