AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Wednesday showed 18 new cases in the Amarillo counties.
The report card showed 15 new cases in Potter County, as well as three new cases in Randall County.
The 18 new cases make for a total of 2,921 confirmed cases for Potter and Randall Counties.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 712 recoveries for the two counties, 519 in Potter and 193 in Randall.
There has also been a total of 33 deaths between the two counties, 27 in Potter, and six in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 4:30 p.m. on July 5, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Heart of the High Plains: The Bridge Children’s Advocacy Center
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Oklahoma trooper struck SUV’s bumper during procession
- Oklahoma governor signs gaming compacts with two more tribes
- Lawsuit by student against ex-OU official settled