AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County grand jury indicted Anthony Laquinn Price for the shooting death of Koelenzie Mills back in May 2019.
Price was arrested near Corsicana in June of this year.
Price’s murder warrant was issued after police say he shot Mills multiple times at Legends After-Hours club on Amarillo Boulevard.
Mills died at the scene.
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- IBWC demands water Mexico owes US, otherwise Texas ranchers, communities ‘suffer’
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Texas group makes, donates face shields to schools, hospitals & nursing homes