AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Crime Stoppers is hosting its 13th Annual “Shred It Day” on Saturday, July 18.
This event was originally scheduled in April but due to the virus it was postponed.
This year’s event will be at United Market Street located at 2530 S. Georgia and will run from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Document Shredding and Storage will be on-site to shred sensitive paperwork.
Crime Stoppers is asking that no one bring more than 4 boxes or bags of paperwork. You just need to pull up and they will take care of the rest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- World-renowned opera singer Renée Fleming using music to help those suffering from neurological disorders
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez