AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT)— Drug Enforcement Agency now taking over investigation
The Potter County Sheriff’s Office says they found drugs, a stolen firearm and an illegal rifle during the search of an Amarillo home on July 24th.
Deputies executed the search warrant at a home on the 6800 block of I-40 West. Officials say they found 400 grans of Methamphetamine along with a stolen firearm and an illegal rifle.
James Aragon, 35 was arrested and the case is still under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- Gov. Cuomo to hold first news conference following harassment allegations
- ‘RU-DY, RU-DY, RU-DY’: Tickets available for livestreamed speech by Rudy Ruettiger
- SpaceX to attempt high-altitude flight test of SN10 in Boca Chica on Wednesday
- WATCH LIVE: Amarillo City COVID-19 briefing, March 3