AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT)— Drug Enforcement Agency now taking over investigation
The Potter County Sheriff’s Office says they found drugs, a stolen firearm and an illegal rifle during the search of an Amarillo home on July 24th.
Deputies executed the search warrant at a home on the 6800 block of I-40 West. Officials say they found 400 grans of Methamphetamine along with a stolen firearm and an illegal rifle.
James Aragon, 35 was arrested and the case is still under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Marshall man arrested for shooting after fight at gas station
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments