AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — DPS is reporting 22-year-old Schuyler Gonzales, of Pampa, died Sunday morning after a wreck on SH-70, two miles north of Pampa.
Officials said Gonzales’s Jeep was southbound when it veered across the northbound lanes and into the east barrow ditch.
The Jeep continued south in the east barrow ditch until it struck a culvert causing it to rollover multiple times.
Officials said Gonzales was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected in the crash.
The crash remains under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Tascosa architect student help tear down ReStore wall
- Randall High School student winds Hispanic Heritage Essay contest
- Canyon High senior’s last year at Randall County Jr. Livestock Show
- Lawmakers tour migrant camp, call wait-in-Mexico policy ‘morally unjust’