AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — DPS is reporting 22-year-old Schuyler Gonzales, of Pampa, died Sunday morning after a wreck on SH-70, two miles north of Pampa.
Officials said Gonzales’s Jeep was southbound when it veered across the northbound lanes and into the east barrow ditch.
The Jeep continued south in the east barrow ditch until it struck a culvert causing it to rollover multiple times.
Officials said Gonzales was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected in the crash.
The crash remains under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Parvovirus cases rising in Hansford County
- Congressman Ronny Jackson named Republican Whip, will serve on House Armed Services Committee
- Free webinar focuses on special education resources in rural communities
- Chef Bud’s Table: Sirloin Tips in Mushroom Gravy
- Blue Crane Bakery Preparing Valentine’s Day Treats