(NBC News) A cottage industry has popped up that puts professional photographers at your service in a flash.
“It’s made it really easy to find these freelance photographers that you can find for an hour or two and capture some of these great candid memories of your family on vacation,” says travel expert Jeanenne Tornatore.
Flytographer, Localgrapher, and Snappr are just a few offering the service.
“People can choose anything from a 30-minute shoot all the way to booking a photographer for an entire day”
For roughly $90 an hour, you can get quite a lot.
“For a one-hour event we, typically, try to give the customer back around 60 photos,” says Snappr founder and CEO Matt Schiller.
They’re not limited to vacation shoots. Marriage proposals are also popular.
“You get some really lovely candid photos of the couple at the special moment in their lives,” Schiller says.
Read more: https://on.today.com/2T8SeFw
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 56-year-old Amarillo woman dead after Sunday morning shooting
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump
- Deputies say hamburger contained more than special sauce
- Biden marks ‘Bloody Sunday’ by signing voting-rights order
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints