AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Chef Ron from Sunday’s Kitchen joined Today in Amarillo and demonstrated how to make a delicious macaroni and cheese to help spice up a Thanksgiving Dinner.
Check out the full recipe below:
Macaroni and Cheese:
- 1 pound dried elbow pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese divided (measured after shredding)
- 2 cups shredded gouda
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika smoked paprika
Find Chef Ron and his delicious dishes at his restaurant Sunday’s Kitchen, located at 112 6th Ave. in Downtown Amarillo.
Find more information on Sunday’s Kitchen here.