AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Chef Ron from Sunday’s Kitchen joined Today in Amarillo and showed how to make some tasty seafood dressing/stuffing.
Check out the full recipe below:
Seafood dressing/ stuffing
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 11/2 bags Pepperidge Farms White Bread Stuffing Mix
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- 1 pound Bay scallops
- 1/2 pound lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon lobster base
- 1 yellow onion – diced
- 2 stalks of celery – diced
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 4 cups stock (homemade preferably)
- Red and Green Bell Pepper — diced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Bobcats seafood smack
Find Chef Ron and his delicious dishes at his restaurant Sunday’s Kitchen, located at 112 6th Ave. in Downtown Amarillo.
Find more information on Sunday’s Kitchen here.