The Texas Tech Physicians will host the Cancer Screening and Information Fair virtually from April 12 to the 16. They are encouraging the people of West Texas to take advantage of the free cancer screenings and information.
They will have free breast and cervical cancer education, colorectal cancer screenings, skin cancer information, hepatitis c screenings, tobacco cessation and lung cancer information.
Registration starts on April 12. Pak-a-Sak will provide a free $10 gas card to the first 200 people to register.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo debuts ACT-Connect
- New wristbands serve as wearable vaccine card
- FAA proposes fining unruly passenger $32,750 for allegedly refusing to wear mask, hurting flight attendants
- Catholic Charities of the Texas Panhandle awarded $27,000 grant from Texas Bar Foundation
- 3 injured in Idaho middle school shooting; student captured