(CNN) — It’s true it may be hard to take a spin on the ferris wheel or churn your stomach on the zipper at a fair any time soon but that doesn’t mean you can’t get your fill!
Some fairs are replacing the traditional experience with a drive-thru version!
Sure. It puts severe limitations on what you can experience but not the reason we know you really want to go the food!
Fairs in New York, California, and Louisiana are experimenting with a concept that lets carnival-goers drive up to their favorite stands to order then a masked employee will deliver it to your car.
You may not go home with a giant stuffed animal — but you’ll still get a belly full of corn dogs, funnel cakes, and deep-fried Oreos.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- Mickey: Cowboys licking their wounds
- Career Expo Week to virtually connect WT students, grads with employers
- UTPB student athlete gifts a second chance at life to older brother
- With brain-eating amoeba in Lake Jackson water supply, Gov. Abbott gives update