You can give someone special a sweet treat this Valentine’s Day with the Opportunity School Valentine’s cookie delivery.
For $25, you can purchase two dozen thumbprint cookies, packaged in a decorative box, and delivered to the Amarillo location of your choice on Friday, Feb. 12.
To ensure your Valentine’s day delivery cookie orders arrive on time, they will need to be ordered no later than Monday, Feb. 8.
Proceeds go to the Opportunity School, a local program that has been providing early learning for children in Amarillo.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WTAMU Men’s Basketball Claims No. 1 Seed in South Central Region
- Lane closures for the week of March 7, 2021
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit