McDonald’s is giving back to the Opportunity School with their McDonald’s Gives Back Day.
A portion of all sales at Amarillo McDonald’s locations will be given to the Opportunity School to continue their work helping provide affordable, high-quality early childhood education to kids in our community.
This is the fourth time McDonald’s has donated to a local charity in order to help with the decline in donations during the pandemic. So far, they have donated more than $15,000 to local non-profits.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local businesses celebrate Mother’s Day
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- 12-year-old boy dies in Brooklyn after complaining of head pain; police investigating