AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – McDonald’s is giving back to the community with their second McDonald’s Gives Back Day.
Due to amazing community support during its first event, McDonald’s of Amarillo has scheduled another for Tuesday, Nov. 17.
Throughout the day, a portion of all purchases at Amarillo McDonald locations will be donated to Faith City Mission of Amarillo, which serves the homeless and less fortunate populations of our city.
McDonald’s Gives Back Day was created earlier this year as a way to help panhandle area charities that may be seeing a decline in donations due to Covid-19 and other factors.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Marshall man arrested for shooting after fight at gas station
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments