AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – High Noon on the Square is back in downtown Amarillo this year. After taking a year off due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Center City is returning to the lawn of the Potter County Courthouse Wednesdays in June and July from 12-1 p.m.
Lunch will be available for $8.
You can find the full schedule over on the Center City Amarillo website.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Wesley Community Center opening new location on south side
- Mississippi man spends 15 hours in Waffle House after losing fantasy football bet
- ‘Holidays are not healing’ says Texas history professor as Juneteenth becomes national holiday
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk