(CNN) — While you’re holed up avoiding the coronavirus and maybe using your kitchen more–
There’s a new product on our radar.
It’s called “Blazin’ hot ranch dipping sauce.”
Hidden Valley’s website boasts it’s “so hot it’ll melt your face off in the ranchiest way possible.”
It’s made of buttermilk, habanero pepper, onion, and vinegar flavors.
You could try it on chicken wings, tacos, whatever you want.
It costs about three dollars.
Blazin’ hot is the latest in Hidden Valley’s ‘blasted creamy dipping sauce’ line, rolled out last year.
Others include Zestier Ranch, Bold Buffalo, and ranch-dipped pizza.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
- Baby gibbon and mom drop in from above, startle live TV crew
- White House Advent Calendar countdowns to Christmas with history and photos
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record