(CNN) — The brown vests and the matching skirts are gone!
The girl scouts are updating their look.
The organization released their new apparel collection Tuesday.
Three students from the Fashion Institute of Technology came up with the new wardrobe.
The designers worked to combine the classic girl scout uniform with a style that allows more individuality.
The new uniform includes a new vest and sash as well as a variety of crew-neck t-shirts, pocketed spandex leggings, a soft knit skater dress, and a light-washed denim jacket.
The outfits come in a variety of sizes and prices range from $10 to $49.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amanda Gorman to recite poem at Super Bowl pregame ceremony
- WT Spring Virtual Career Expo set for March 3-4, early employer registration due Feb. 1
- Terminally ill doctor held hostages, shot pediatrician and himself at her office on Tuesday
- Criminal rings steal billions in jobless funds in California
- No-fly list: Southwest last to ban emotional-support animals