AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The annual spring fundraiser for Mission Amarillo, FamFest will be this Saturday, May 22 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sam Houston Park.
Proceeds will go directly to Mission Amarillo to help fund their programs. If they meet their goal, it will help them start their newest program, 365 Dad, which will work with dads 25 and younger using a curriculum from the National Fatherhood Initiative.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Moondog Amarillo performs at Starlight Theater
- San Diego-Tijuana border helped shape first Mexico-born UFC champ
- Authorities open sexual abuse, trafficking investigations after locating 24 missing children
- Two policemen among 14 homicide victims in a single day in Juarez
- Gaza violence erupts for first time since end of last month’s fighting