(FOX NEWS) — After his plans to propose to his girlfriend were canceled due to coronavirus, one Florida man made the best of a bad situation.
James was planning to propose to his girlfriend Kelly on a trip to Las Vegas but, when that trip was canceled he decided to pop the question at home saying he didn’t want to spend another day not engaged to Kelly.
The couple then went on to take some quarantine inspired engagement photos.
The photos are filled with all the quarantine necessities including hand sanitizer, toilet paper, snacks and games to keep them busy.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dave Prowse, actor who played Darth Vader, dies at 85
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Sweet 16: Vote in round two of our holiday movie bracket
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste