(FOX NEWS) — A Colorado couple may have the solution to stopping the dreaded porch pirate.
Candy and Kelly Whitmer developed the “porch pirate lockbox.”
People can bolt the box to their deck.
On top of the device, a message telling a delivery person to place the package inside and then lock the box.
The Whitmers say it’s time for more inventions like this one.
The Whitmers invented the box after having their packages stolen by a porch pirate last year.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- WTAMU Forensics Team places second in virtual “Good Life” tournament
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote