(FOX NEWS) — A Colorado couple may have the solution to stopping the dreaded porch pirate.
Candy and Kelly Whitmer developed the “porch pirate lockbox.”
People can bolt the box to their deck.
On top of the device, a message telling a delivery person to place the package inside and then lock the box.
The Whitmers say it’s time for more inventions like this one.
The Whitmers invented the box after having their packages stolen by a porch pirate last year.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- State of Texas: Lawmakers weigh ‘solutions’ proposed for education equity during pandemic
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Lane closures for the week of September 27, 2020
- Politics Today: September 27, 2020
- Political independent Dwayne Johnson endorses Biden for president