AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Christmas in October is going virtual this year.
Throughout the entire month of October, you can shop online here from local vendors, who will be donating a portion of their sales to Hope Ministry.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- 5 questions we have ahead of tonight’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- Temple Police & FBI announce arrests and charges against suspected gang members
- WATCH: Police bust massive house party