Chef Ron from Sunday’s Kitchen stopped by to show us how to make Sunday Brunch Shrimp & Grits.
Here is the recipe:
*4 cups of cooked grits
*2 lbs of peeled and deveined shrimp
*1/4 cup of triple cheddar for garnish
*4 strips of bacon, chopped
*2 cups of rose’s sauce
*1/2 cup of belgioioso salad blend with asiago, romano & parmesan cheese
*green onion for garnish
- Sautée shrimp until cooked, add rose sauce, simmer until hot, serve over hot cheesy grits, top with chopped bacon, green onion, and shaved cheese.
2. Serve with lemon and garlic toast
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Weekend Weather Outlook
- Convicted felon with ties to slaying of DEA agent “Kiki” Camarena removed from U.S.
- One man arrested in connection with 2016 double murder
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral