Chef Ron from Sunday’s Kitchen is cooking up a Tex-Mex classic this morning with the Asada Torta.
- 2 telera/bolillo rolls
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 small avocado, mashed
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced thin
- 1/8 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- Sliced pickled jalapenos (optional)
Assemble sandwich with refried beans on bottom bun and mashed avocado on top
Add marinated steak, lettuce, tomatoes, onion (grilling onion optional), and cotija cheese, enjoy.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One man dead after crash on South Georgia Street
- Most aggressive dog breeds: Is your pooch on the list?
- Brooklyn boy buys $2,618 worth of SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon
- US Military has no plans right now to shoot down Chinese rocket returning to Earth this weekend
- New rules could be in store for Wall Street after GameStop stock saga, SEC Chairman says