AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Chef Ron from Sunday’s Kitchen joined Today in Amarillo on Tuesday morning and showed another way to get ready for game day with some game day nachos.
Check out the full recipe below:
Game Day Nachos
- 8 ounces pulled pork, ideally Carnitas/Mexican pulled pork leftover or just made
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces tortilla chips ideally thick and sturdy
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese or a mix of Jack and cheddar
- Thinly sliced jalapeño fresh or pickled, to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro to taste
- Pico de Gallo to taste
- Guacamole to taste
- Sour cream to taste
- Lime wedges for serving, optional
Find Chef Ron and his delicious dishes at his restaurant, Sunday’s Kitchen, located at 112 6th Ave in Downtown Amarillo.