(CNN) — Expect to hear a lot of Charlottes and Liams when the class of 2037 collects their diplomas at high school graduation.
The most popular baby names of 2019 were just announced.
The website babynames.com tallied the favorite monikers on the lists of its millions of users.
Charlotte topped the list for girls, perhaps an ode to the daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Amelia, Violet, Aria, and Aurora rounded out the top five; knocking out perennial favorites like Emma and Olivia.
Liam took the number one spot for boys.
Oliver, Theodore, Declan, and Henry brought back some old-school charm to trends for little fellas.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap