AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Brayden’s Gift is a local organization that is looking to raise awareness about autism. They will be hosting a clay shoot this Saturday, June 19 at the River Breaks Ranch beginning at 1 pm.
They will have team shooting, awards, happy hour, an auction and a reverse raffle for a Springfield AR pistol.
You can find a registration form and a timeline of events over on braydensgift.org.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer